Library continues free tech workshop series
Does your web presence need a makeover? Want to perfect your photos in Photoshop? The R.B. House Undergraduate Library is putting on a series of free drop-in workshops to teach you these things and more!
All classes will meet in Undergraduate Library Room 124.
• Monday 1/25, 6-7pm — Code your First Webpage in HTML
• Thursday, 1/28, 10-11am — Design a Flyer in Photoshop
• Monday 2/1, 6-7pm — Add Style to your Website with CSS
• Thursday, 2/4, 10-11am — Create an e-Portfolio with WordPress
• Monday 2/8, 6-7pm — Create an e-Portfolio with WordPress
• Wednesday, 2/10, 10-11am — Usability Crash Course: Make your Website Work for your Users
• Thursday 2/11, 7-8:30pm — The Art of Networking: Create a Business Card in InDesign
• Monday 2/15, 6-7pm — Design a Flyer in Photoshop
• Wednesday, 2/17, 10-11am — Build a UNC-branded Website: Use the Heelium WordPress Theme
• Monday 2/22, 6-7pm — Build your Resume in InDesign
• Thursday 2/25, 10-11am– Make Sense of Data with Excel
• Monday 3/7, 5:30-7pm — Digital Photography Basics: Take Better Photos with your Phone and Perfect them in Photoshop
• Thursday, 3/10, 10-11am — Build an Infographic in Illustrator
• Wednesday, 3/23, 10-11am — Create an Academic Poster in InDesign
• Wednesday, 3/30, 10-11am — Presentations that Impress: Create Beautiful and Effective Slides
No registration is required, and you are free to attend any sessions which interest you. General computer skills are required, but you do not need specialized prior knowledge. We have lab computers for you to use, but also feel free to bring your laptop. If you have any questions, please contact Meggie at meggiel[at]live[dot]unc[dot]edu.