July 21, 2016
- Attend Forum Meetings. Meetings are held on the first Wednesday of the month from 9:15 – 11:30 am in the Stone Center Hitchcock Multipurpose Room. They are open meetings where all are welcome to attend. You’ll hear from guest speakers from across campus and the UNC system, as well as current issues the Forum is discussing. Agendas and meeting minutes are posted in advance on our website.
- Follow us on Twitter. We live-tweet our meetings, so if you can’t attend, follow the hashtag #UNCStaff on our handle, @EmployeeForum
- Read the InTouch Newsletter. Missed an issue? Find them archived on our website.
- Like us on Facebook. Our events and news are shared regularly. Plan to attend our monthly book clubs, volunteer with the Community Garden or the Carolina Blood Drive, or read up on relevant staff news.
- Connect with your delegates. All full-time staff are represented on the Forum through 9 Divisions. Learn more here and find your delegate!