- This event has passed.
Blood Drive Committee Meeting- February 22, 2018
February 22, 2018 @ 9:30 am - 10:30 pm
This is the Blood Drive committee meeting that ARC senior leadership will be attending to hear/address our grievances from the December Drive. The ARC representative who will be attending is named Jerry Tillery. He is the President of Collections for the entire Southeast Region and is based out of Atlanta. He is the person who can make decisions and make changes for us. He will be joined by Zeynep Ozkaynak, the Senior Program Director of Collections under Jerry Tillery.
Items he plans to address/discuss at the meeting:
- He will apologize to this committee for the mistakes made in December
- ARC is committing to taking ALL appointments at our upcoming June & December drives
- They want to evaluate both drive sites (Fetzer & Dean Dome) to make sure they are the best options in order to make the drives the best they can be
- They want to get committee’s buy-in to make the drives better, especially on donors and their experience.
- He will propose adding another hour to the end of our drives that is unpublicized and has appointments blocked out in order to accommodate all donors, even should delays occur.
- Senior management will be on site at drives in 2018 and will present the plaque honoring Chancellor Hardin at the June drive