Welcome to the 2022 Employee Forum Book Club webpage.
We are excited to have you.
The book club is meeting virtually six times this year. Meetings are typically held on the 4th Thursday at Noon. Note, November’s meeting will take place on the 3rd Thursday at Noon.
Do you want more interaction about the book? Join our Teams site, https://go.unc.edu/reads, for asynchronous opportunities to discuss the upcoming book. The link for the virtual meeting will also be posted on the Teams site.
We want to thank the UNC University Libraries for partnering with the Employee Forum Book Club. Due to their generosity, you can access many of this year’s selections using the links provided below.
Resources from UNC University Libraries
January – Small Great Things by Jodi Picoult
- All options – https://go.unc.edu/a7Q9K
- Ebook – https://catalog.lib.unc.edu/catalog/UNCb10803029
- In print – https://go.unc.edu/Wk4c6
- Digital audio book – https://catalog.lib.unc.edu/catalog/UNCb10804246
- Audio on CD – https://catalog.lib.unc.edu/catalog/UNCb8542464
March – When We Believed in Mermaids by Barbara O’Neal
- No resources from UNC University Libraries
May – Being Mortal: Medicine and What Matters in the End by Atul Gawande
- All options – https://go.unc.edu/Ff3w2
- Ebook – https://catalog.lib.unc.edu/catalog/UNCb10236525
- In Print – https://go.unc.edu/e4THa
- Digital audio book – https://catalog.lib.unc.edu/catalog/UNCb10190631
- Audio on CD – https://catalog.lib.unc.edu/catalog/UNCb8169110
July – Your Money or Your Life by Vicki Robin
- All options – https://go.unc.edu/Cz92G
- Ebook – https://catalog.lib.unc.edu/catalog/UNCb10190564
- Digital audio book – https://catalog.lib.unc.edu/catalog/UNCb10804240
September – The Henna Artist by Alka Joshi
- All options – https://go.unc.edu/Wz6p5
- Ebook – https://catalog.lib.unc.edu/catalog/UNCb10399438
- In Print – https://catalog.lib.unc.edu/catalog/UNCb10792995
- Digital audio book – https://catalog.lib.unc.edu/catalog/UNCb10804236
November – The Winner Stands Alone by Paulo Coelho
- All options – https://go.unc.edu/r9LBw
- Ebook – https://catalog.lib.unc.edu/catalog/UNCb10804259
- In Print – https://catalog.lib.unc.edu/catalog/UNCb5944015
Additional Free Resources
- Your County Library System