Welcome to the 2023 Employee Forum Book Club webpage.
We are excited to have you.
The book club is meeting six times this year.
Meetings are typically held on the 4th Thursday at Noon. However, November’s meeting will take place on the 3rd Thursday at Noon.
Meeting schedules, links, and updates can be found by visiting https://go.unc.edu/reads.
We want to thank the UNC University Libraries for partnering with the Employee Forum Book Club. Due to their generosity, you can access many of this year’s selections using the links provided below.
2023 Employee Forum Book Club Reading List – Resources from UNC University Libraries
- January – The 7 ½ Deaths of Evelyn Hardcastle by Stuart Turton
- All options – https://go.unc.edu/Kw42E
- March – Where the Crawdads Sing by Delia Owens
- All options – https://go.unc.edu/k7WBy
- May – The Love Hypothesis by Ali Hazelwood
- All options – https://go.unc.edu/b6MRd
- July – Born a Crime by Trevor Noah
- All options – https://go.unc.edu/Ej7i4
- September – Peak by Anders Ericsson and Robert Pool
- All options – https://go.unc.edu/a8FGp
- November – Ten Thousand Doors of January by Alix E. Harrow
- All options – https://go.unc.edu/p5A2M
- January – Small Great Things by Jodi Picoult
- All options – https://go.unc.edu/a7Q9K
- Ebook – https://catalog.lib.unc.edu/catalog/UNCb10803029
- In print – https://go.unc.edu/Wk4c6
- Digital audio book – https://catalog.lib.unc.edu/catalog/UNCb10804246
- Audio on CD – https://catalog.lib.unc.edu/catalog/UNCb8542464
- March – When We Believed in Mermaids by Barbara O’Neal
- No resources from UNC University Libraries
- May – Being Mortal: Medicine and What Matters in the End by Atul Gawande
- All options – https://go.unc.edu/Ff3w2
- Ebook – https://catalog.lib.unc.edu/catalog/UNCb10236525
- In Print – https://go.unc.edu/e4THa
- Digital audio book – https://catalog.lib.unc.edu/catalog/UNCb10190631
- Audio on CD – https://catalog.lib.unc.edu/catalog/UNCb8169110
- July – Your Money or Your Life by Vicki Robin
- All options – https://go.unc.edu/Cz92G
- Ebook – https://catalog.lib.unc.edu/catalog/UNCb10190564
- Digital audio book – https://catalog.lib.unc.edu/catalog/UNCb10804240
- September – The Henna Artist by Alka Joshi
- All options – https://go.unc.edu/Wz6p5
- Ebook – https://catalog.lib.unc.edu/catalog/UNCb10399438
- In Print – https://catalog.lib.unc.edu/catalog/UNCb10792995
- Digital audio book – https://catalog.lib.unc.edu/catalog/UNCb10804236
- November – The Winner Stands Alone by Paulo Coelho
- All options – https://go.unc.edu/r9LBw
- Ebook – https://catalog.lib.unc.edu/catalog/UNCb10804259
- In Print – https://catalog.lib.unc.edu/catalog/UNCb5944015
Additional Free Resources