Your Call to Serve
1996 Forum Chair Ann Hamner Passes November 19, 2022
Beloved Chair Emeritus of the Employee Forum Ann Hamner passed away on November 19th, 2022.
Annual Report of the Employee Forum 2021-2022
The annual report of the Employee Forum for 2021-2022.
Forum Approves Proclamation 22-01
The Employee Forum approved Proclamation 22-01, concerning Dobbs v. Jackson Women’s Heatlh Organization, at its September 7, 2022 meeting.
The University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill Employee Forum is an organization of SHRA and EHRA non-faculty Employees elected by their peers. The Forum’s mission is to advocate for and constructively address the challenges, needs, and opportunities of UNC-Chapel Hill Employees. It will:
- Seek out the issues, interests, ideas, and participation of Employees
- Develop proactive, progressive recommendations to advise the Chancellor and their designees on University issues
- Actively follow up with Administration to ensure recommendations are being implemented
- Provide effective communication among all levels of Employees, faculty, students, and the administration, while keeping Employees informed about cross-campus initiatives
- Foster and engage an open and positive environment throughout the University community
- Support the University’s mission of teaching, research, and public service
The Employee Forum seeks to continually improve the quality of life at The University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill for its Students, Faculty, and Employees through mutual understanding, recognition of Employee contributions, and respect for the worth of the individual.