Welcome to the Employee Forum website. The University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill Employee Forum is a group of SPA and EPA Non Faculty Employees elected by their peers. The Forum’s mission is to address constructively the concerns of UNC-CH Employees by:
- Seeking out the issues, interests, ideas, and participation of Employees
- Developing proactive, progressive recommendations and advocating these to the Administration and the represented Employees
- Providing an effective two-way communication link between the Administration and the Employees
- Fostering an open and positive environment throughout the University community
- Supporting achievement of the University’s mission of teaching, research, and public service
The Employee Forum seeks to continually improve the quality of life at The University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill for its Students, Faculty, and Employees through mutual understanding, recognition of Employee contributions, and respect for the worth of the individual.